until October 6, 2021
from October 7, 2021
to November 18, 2021
November 19, 2021
|Regular Registration (non-member)||100,00€||125,00€||150,00€|
|Member of the RBSLM||50,00€||60,00€||100,00€|
|Student / Trainee||15,00€||15,00€||50,00€|
The physical registration includes:
- Access to the On-Site meeting on November 19, 2021
- Coffee & lunch breaks
- Credit points corresponding to the physical event (Accreditation in process)
The virtual registration includes:
- All the features of the physical event (all the presentations replay, e-posters, abstract book, virtual exhibition area, …)
- Access to the virtual platform for a duration of 6 months
- Credit points corresponding to the virtual event (Accreditation in process)
- Individual Name Changes (Substitution of Registration)
An administrative fee of 30% of the registration rate will be charged for a name change. Written permission from the original participant will be required, along with full contact details of the substitution.
- Individual Cancellation & Refund Policies
Notification of cancellation and refund requests must be submitted in writing by e-mail to the Meeting Organizer.
More than 6 weeks before the Meeting, 50% of the registration rate will be reimbursed.
For cancellations and/or modifications received less than 6 weeks before the course, no refund will be given.
All reimbursement will occur after the Meeting.
- Cancellation or Modification of the Meeting due to Force Majeure
In case of force majeure, the Meeting organizer have the right to alter or cancel the Meeting without prior notice, however a notice of the occurrence shall be given by the Organizer as soon as reasonably possible.
Force majeure shall mean any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer which prevents or impedes the holding of the Meeting, including, but not limited to, government action, war or hostilities, riot or civil commotion, plague or other epidemic such as SARS, bird flu, etc., earthquake, flood, hurricane, cyclone, fire or other natural physical disaster, explosion, accident or breakdown, strike, lack of the usual means of transportation or terrorism or due to events which are not attributable to wrongful intent or gross negligence of the Organizer. The Organizer shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, expenditures or any other inconveniences or costs caused by such modification or cancellation of the Meeting. Furthermore, registration fees will not be reimbursed by the Organizer but will be postponed to the next edition.